Activated Carbon filters are cut the same size as your frame and go between the "Screen" and the grid of the frame. These work with ALL frames. They usually last 2-3 times longer than the "Screen" change out schedule.
- When used in your HVAC system it will help eliminate most household odors and is applied between the grid of the frame and the GREEN /BLUE/ORANGE part of the SCREENS.
- High Rate of Adsorption: The rate of adsorption depends on the relationship between the carbon pore structure, or surface area, and the shape of the contaminating molecules. We grind our carbon to an extremely fine particle size to increase the surface area available for adsorption.
- Dual Filtration Effect: We impregnate our activated carbon onto a dust filtration media to achieve a dual filtration effect. The substrate filters the particulate matter, while the activated carbon filters the gas or vapor contaminant.
- Easy to Handle and Process: Our activated carbon is thermally bonded to the substrate, resulting in very little "brush-off". This eliminates the mess associated with processing and handling granular carbon.
- U.L. Approved: Performance Filter Media is available with UL approval as to flammability only, class 2.
- Aquarium Filters
- Water Purification
- HVAC Filtration
- Range Hood Filters
- Cat Litter Box Filters
- Vacuum Cleaner Filters
- Trash Compactors
- Diaper Pail Deodorizers
- Furnace Filters
- Air Conditioner Filters
- Cooking Odors
- Garbage Pail Deodorizers
- Sneaker Odors
- Closet Air Fresheners
- Pet Odors
- Cigarette Odors
This filter is used for any of the above applications.
Length of use: There is no specific way to measure odors that are captured in the filter. The best way to tell it is time to change the Odor Control Carbon filter is if you notice an increase in the odors you are trying to eliminate. The filter may last from 1 month to 6 months. Often it last 2-3 changes of the GREEN/BLUE/ORANGE SCREEN.
*Frame and GRΞΞN SCRΞΞN™ air filter purchased separately
**Prices are subject to change without notice