Thank you for shopping a 100% women owned and Texas-based small business!
MUST HAVE 2" FRAME OR THE 3-5" BOX FRAME TO USE THE ORANGE SCREEN, Frames are purchased separately.
There are three different ways to buy the 2" Orange Screen Refills; Singles, OR Money Saving 4 Packs and 6 Packs.
Description and Benefits:
- The 2" Orange Screen is mostly used in residence with the 2-5" Box Frame (whole house) filters. Commercially, they are used in offices and where microscopic particles collection is needed. Most commercial 2" filters are in units on the roof though some are inside. Rarely are the 2" filters in residence.
- Call us with your specific location needs and we will recommend the best and most cost-efficient solution.
- The 2" Orange Screen air filter is a polyester dual-density, 3 zoned media with depth-loading construction for the BEST dust holding capacity with the BEST air flow.
- Since it depth-loads, it collects particles on hundreds of surfaces instead of face-loading filters that collect mainly on the top surface such as the pleated and other types of filters. It traps MORE particles than the 2" pleated filters with much better air flow.
- It is treated with a non-harmful, non-migrating Antimicrobial agent which inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, fungi and other harmful airborne particles.
- The Orange Screen air filter has a tacky zone which allows it to capture and hold the finer particles within the filter. This feature gets true results for keeping the ac unit's coils clean which can save $$$ on maintenance.
- It typically last 2-4 weeks longer than the pleated filter.
- It is considered a hypo-allergenic product.
**Prices are subject to change without notice
#1 Whole House Filter-Most Used for High Efficiency Units Comparable to MERV 12
Highest particle-holding capacity of dust and harmful microscopics with Good Air Flow
BEST for Dust & Allergies Best Overall Filter
Was totally satisfied with the green filter but the orange filter is even better.
My wife has bad allergies. These filters really cuts them down tremendously. its is also the exact material I use n my CAPK. Would never use anything else.
Wouldnt use anything else