Refills: Green Screen 1" Air Filter
- Reorders usually ship within a week. Call in for RUSH order.
- Calculated at Checkout
Thank you for shopping a 100% women owned and Texas-based small business!
MUST HAVE FRAME TO USE SCREENS, Frames are purchased separately.
There are three different ways to buy the Green Screen Refills (required); Singles, OR Money Saving 4 Packs and 6 Packs. The filters are pre-cut to your particular sizes and wrapped to keep clean. Note: The warehouse will wrap all multiple sizes in an order into sets whenever possible for your convenience.
Description and Benefits:
- The Green Screen air filter is a polyester dual-density, 3 zoned media with depth-loading construction for the BEST dust holding capacity with the BEST air flow.
- The Green Screen is our #1 residential filter.
- Since it depth-loads, it collects particles on hundreds of surfaces instead of face-loading filters that collect mainly on top surface such as the pleated and other types of filters. Less dust on furniture and in the air means less harmful particles you are breathing.
- It is treated with a non-harmful, non-migrating Antimicrobial agent which inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, fungi and other harmful airborne particles.
- The Green Screen air filter has a tacky zone which allows it to capture and hold particles such as dust, dust mite debris, pet dander and pollen within the filter. This feature gets true allergy-relief results.
- It typically last 2-6 weeks longer than the pleated filter.
- It is considered a hypo-allergenic product.
- Comparable to MERV 9
**Prices are subject to change and without notice
Most Popular for Allergies:
Comparable to MERV 9
BETTER for Dust & Allergies:
with Optimal Air Flow
We live on a dirt road and have 2 cats and 1 dog. The Green Screen does an amazing job of filtering all of the dust and pet hair, giving us nice, clear air!! Love the product!
Love the product
We have been using the Green filters in our former home and now our new home and couldn't be happier. Great product!
The shipping was super fast but the quality of the filters seems to be not as good as before. There are a lot of black particles/residues sticking on the filters, especially on all the sides and edges. We had to clean them off before using them and still couldn't get them all off. *****Response from SAQ: Hey Jennifer, thank you for your comment. Those black specks on the edges are melted fabric that happens in our cutting process with our hot wire. Most of the time we are able to get off the majority of them. They cause no issue to the products effectiveness. We will try and be sure your next orders have less black specks.
Great product! Picks up all the dirt that flows through out system. Highly recommend!
At the home and garden show we were shown the Green Screen Filters which are highly popular. We ordered a filter frame and Green Screen Filters for the house because it was a Merv 9 with great airflow. The Yellow Screen is for those who want highest Particle Holding Capacity and it is a Merv 11. All filters are custom made to fit. Service is great and they are located here in Texas.
Absolutely the best filters
I love using this air filter, I notice a big difference in my house compared to the store bought brands. This is a great product.
I have been using the green filters for several years and also used the blue ones during some house remodeling. Each filter, with normal use and no remodeling, will last at least 3 months if not longer. I used to use the pleated filters, paid close to $15 for them and had to change them monthly. The green filters average the same price and last 3-4 times longer so I am saving money