Refills: ORANGE Screen 1" Air Filter
- Calculated at Checkout
Thank you for shopping a 100% women owned and Texas-based small business!
One step up from the Green Screen with a little more dust holding capacity. Same antimicrobial and tactifier.
MUST HAVE FRAME TO USE SCREENS, Frames are purchased separately.
There are three different ways to buy the Orange Screen Refills (required); Singles, OR Money Saving 4 Packs and 6 Packs. The filters are pre-cut to your particular sizes and wrapped to keep clean. Note: The warehouse will wrap all multiple sizes in an order into sets whenever possible for your convenience.
Description and Benefits:
- The Orange Screen air filter is a polyester dual-density, 3 zoned media with depth-loading construction for the BEST dust holding capacity with the BEST air flow.
- Since it depth-loads, it collects particles on hundreds of surfaces instead of face-loading filters that collect mainly on top surface such as the pleated and other types of filters. Less dust on furniture and in the air means less harmful particles you are breathing.
- It is treated with a non-harmful, non-migrating Antimicrobial agent which inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, fungi and other harmful airborne particles.
- The Orange Screen air filter has a tacky zone which allows it to capture and hold particles such as dust, dust mite debris, pet dander and pollen within the filter. This feature gets true allergy-relief results.
- It typically last 2-6 weeks longer than the pleated filter.
- It is considered a hypo-allergenic product.
- Comparable to MERV 11
**Prices are subject to change and without notice
Most Used for High Efficiency Units:
Comparable to MERV 11
Highest particle-holding capacity of dust and harmful microscopics:
with Good Air Flow
BEST for Dust & Allergies:
Best Overall Filter
The orange screen performs as advertised. It truly eliminates the majority of the dust in our home
I've been a customer for at least 5 years and have used the green screen since. Recently been noticing an uptick in allergy issues at home and found out about orange screen. So far, it's been helping in the month since swapping to them.