- Calculated at Checkout
Thank you for shopping a 100% women owned and Texas-based small business!
This product is needing the Inner Wire to stay ridged. The Inner Wire is purchased separately.
Description and Benefits:
- The Eco-Pocket is the Green Screen in a different application. It's like a pillow case where the White and Green parts are separate and attached on the edges. The Inner Wire slides in and out for ease of changing.
- The Eco-Pocket air filter is a triple-density media for depth-loading capabilities. It is a MERV 9
- It is a superior air filter due to the low resistance to air flow compared to the pleated and other filters. This is mainly because it depth-loads (collects particles on hundreds of surfaces) instead of face-loads (collects mainly on top surface) such as the pleated and other types of filters.
- It has a non-harmful Antimicrobial agent which inhibits the growth of mold, mildew, fungi and other harmful airborne particles.
- The Eco Pocket air filter is also treated with two layers of a tacky layer which allows it to capture and hold more particles such as dust, dust mite debris, pet dander and pollen within the filter. One layer is on the inside of the white and the second is on the green layer.
Replacing Eco-Pocket™air filter:
- When the Eco-Pocket™ is dirty, you will see white lines on the filter where your return grill has the vertical bars and the rest of the filter should be a light to medium gray where the air comes through the slots of the return grill and travels through the Eco-Pocket™.
- Because of the Inner Wire construction, your Eco-Pocket™ may stretch out in the middle part during use. This is normal and does not affect the filtering properties.
- If your Eco-Pocket™ has pulled away from the end of the Inner-wire, simply staple the new Eco-Pocket™ at the end past the Inner Wire so it will stay in place.
- Try turning thermostat fan to “ON” to change the filter while opening and closing the return grill; suction will hold it.
- Remove dirty Eco-Pocket™ filter from opening and remove the clean one from its packaging DISPOSE of plastic bag properly- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN**.
- Slide the old Eco-Pocket™ off the Inner Wire. Toss in trashcan (Eco-Pocket™ is 100% land-fillable).
- After a couple of uses, the Inner Wire might become tacky from the filter inner tacky layer. Simple wipe off with a soapy rag or alcohol wipe.
- Slide the Inner Wire into the new Eco-Pocket™ as you would a pillow in a pillowcase. There should be around 1” of fabric on both ends from the Inner-wire, no need to push Inner Wire in too tight.
- Replace the new Eco-Pocket™ in the return with the WHITE side facing you (where the air enters). Turn the thermostat back to “AUTO”.
**Prices are subject to change without notice
Most used for filter locations that need to be a little flexible:
4 Zones of Filtration
MUST HAVE INNER WIRE FIRST TIME TO USE THIS PRODUCT:
Innerwire Sold Separately
We love the eco pockets , budget friendly and do a good job reducing pollen during allergy season.