Thank you for shopping a 100% women owned and Texas-based small business!
Activated Carbon must have one of our Permanent Frames AND a Screen to hold them in; Frames sold separate.
The activated carbon filters are 1/8" thick and are cut the same size as your frame and go between the "Screen" and the grid of the frame. These work with ALL frames. They usually last 2 times longer than the change out schedule of the "Screen" depending on when the odor returns.
- When used in your HVAC system it will help eliminate most household/pet odors and is applied between the grid of the frame and the GREEN /BLUE/ORANGE part of the SCREENS.
- High Rate of Adsorption: The rate of adsorption depends on the relationship between the carbon pore structure, or surface area, and the shape of the contaminating molecules. We grind our carbon to an extremely fine particle size to increase the surface area available for adsorption.
- Dual Filtration Effect: The Screens will collect down to .3 microns while the activated carbon filters the gas or vapor contaminants.
- Easy to Handle and Process: Our activated carbon is thermally bonded to the substrate, resulting in very little "brush-off". This eliminates the mess associated with processing and handling granular carbon.
- U.L. Approved: Performance Filter Media is available with UL approval as to flammability only, class 2.
OTHER HOME APPLICATIONS:
- Pet Odors
- Cigarette Odors
- Aquarium Filters
- Water Purification
- Range Hood Filters
- Cat Litter Box Filters
- Vacuum Cleaner Filters
- Trash Compactors
- Diaper Pail Deodorizers
- Cooking Odors
- Garbage Pail Deodorizers
- Sneaker Odors
- Closet Air Fresheners
Length of use: There is no specific way to measure odors that are captured in the filter. The best way to tell it is time to change the Activated Carbon filter is if you notice an increase in the odors you are trying to eliminate. The filter may last from 1 month to 6 months. Often it last 2 or 3 changes of the GREEN/BLUE/ORANGE SCREEN. (After that the odor will return)
*Frame and GRΞΞN SCRΞΞN™ air filter purchased separately
**Prices are subject to change without notice
Always fast and easy to change.
I only recently began using the Activated Carbon Screen. This screen actually does cut down on odors. Worth the investment
First month to using Activied Carbon Screen. Favorable reduction in Medically Induced Ordors. Used in conjunction with Green Screen Filter..
We have pets. 3 outside dog's and 4 inside. When I noticed the AC smelled like dog's I called Superior Air. They recommended the charcoal filter. Viola problem solved!